“Build this day on a foundation of pleasant thoughts. Never fret at any imperfections that you fear may impede your progress. Remind yourself, as often as necessary, that you are a creature of God and have the power to achieve any dream by lifting up your thoughts. You can fly when you decide that you can. Never consider yourself defeated again. Let the vision in your heart be in your life’s blueprint. Smile!”
R- Record your Progress- Aligning the Inner with the Outer
When you align your internal & your external realities, as we learned yesterday, you open the door for you to become even wider and to create more possibilities in your life.
Today we are getting tuned in, taped in and totally turned on to the messages from Source. Remember that we are that Divine Spark of Source and within that spark lies all the knowledge that we need to take it to the next level of knowledge and understanding.
When we learn to listen and understand the messages that our true self is telling us, we learn to trust our true self and our intuition. Our intuition guides us to a place where growth happens. That growth is the spark that creates the fire of success.
Listening to your life and your intuition really does create success.
We all enjoy the success when we heed our inner voice and listen to its council. It can be a whisper or a full on AHA moment. When we trust our inner voice it guides us to a place where the magic & growth happens.
Find your silent place where you can naturally hear your inner voice and do it in total serenity & focus. Meditation is the first step in learning about who you are and where you desire to be.
The R in Record your Progress stands for, keeping a record of where you started on your journey.
The P for progress stands for, where you want to go and how you expect to grow every day.
In nature, this is when plants point in the direction of the sun. There is no need for self-awareness as this process is mechanical. Inner growth is the opposite. It is not a mechanical process like losing your baby teeth. Inner growth requires feedback from the self.
When you are evolving every day you can see what messages your True Self is telling you. When you write these messages down and reflect on them, you are recording your everyday events, but truly you are recording a stronger connection with your True Self and your connection to Source.
These are the kind of messages that help you to grow and become stronger. This is when you feel safe and connected with not only yourself but with the Divine within you. This gives you purpose and value to yourself.
You then come to the realization that you are important and your life has value to not only yourself but to the collective. You are now an inspiration to all that know and love you.
Your body then becomes full of energy and vitality. You are fulfilled by just being you. You come to the realization that you love and are loved. You then start to realize when you start to love yourself, you hold love for others and show compassion and empathy for others as well. It starts to dawn on you that this is a school of life that you are learning with everyone. We are your classmates!
When this hit you all of a sudden you feel the presence of Source and it is awe-inspiring. You realize that we are all connected and the majesty of nature fills you with an amazing passion for life.
Remember that we all have these moments of higher consciousness…but few acknowledge their presence. These moment of epiphanies or AHA moments can blow away like the leaves in the wind, so you must be present in the moment to recognize them and the importance they hold in your life.
If you don’t pay attention and value them and make them part of who you are and where you are going you lose the magical part of your existence.
Remember that magic is everywhere if you choose to embrace it.
Source is ALWAYS trying to get your attention so TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR CONNECTION.o
A record of your inner growth is a success as it unfolds in the here and now.
- Make a plan of where you want to create abundance in your life (Worksheet)
- Keep a journal of your progress. Remember that it is all about connecting with your inner voice and acknowledging how it feels when you are in the moment. Write it down!
- Visualize having this growth with you in this moment. How does it feel, taste, smell, and look like?
- Stay in the moment by focusing on staying centered. Meditate everyday! It is your time with Source and your True Self
- Change you language. Start focusing on positive statements. You are what you say, so what are you saying about yourself. If it is negative…ask yourself why am I saying this and how can I say it better so that I am happy with my words
- Record all the things you are grateful for in your progress. Source loves to give you what you are ask for…whatever that may be.
- Be realistic and yet dream of what it would take to make it better (One day at a time)
- Ask yourself better questions. Instead of asking the “how” questions, ask “what” questions. Example-How am I ever going to get more money? Ask instead- What would it take to bring more money me and make the process fun? Feel the difference? When you ask “what” questions you are telling your brain, spirit and Source to give you the answer, “how” questions leave feeling victimized and brings lower energies to you.
- Take your goals to the next level. If you are wanting to make 50K this year, create the goal of 100k. The only thing worse than missing a goal that is too high, is achieving a goal that is too low.
- Break your goals down to small increments so that you can chart your progress daily. If you want to lose 50lbs, you figure out how long will it take for me to lose 50 lbs and what do I have to do each day to achieve this goal. You then figure all the ingredients it will take to lose this weight.
- Don’t forget the AHA moments. These are the little things that catch your eye bring you to the epiphany that can change everything. It will happen…It always does! The Universe is always trying to catch your eye and give you more than you can imagine. Stay present and in the moment
Well I hope that this inspires you today!!!! I am grateful for you following me! Please comment! I love hearing inspiration from you to me!!! We are all in this crazy world together and abundance is here for all of us!!!
The worksheet that I am offering at no cost will guide you on what you need to do to allow you to measure your progress. Be specific and use this sheet on one goal at a time. Break it down to small steps so you can measure your progress. There’s nothing better than to check something off your list!!! If you don’t have the worksheet then just request a copy!
A special thanks to Deepak Chopra & Oprah for these wonderful lessons. I am grateful to be in alignment for this fabulous unfolding.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow with the final day of this unfolding in my SMART series
T- Is for the Timing of Success
I am grateful that we are taking this journey together! Thank you for following, liking & sharing my blog with your friends and family. If you have any questions, please comment below and I will respond to your questions.
I am available for coaching and life readings. Just go to my Oracle Card Reading page and schedule an appointment.
Remember that Today is going to be the best day ever!!!!
Thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!!